Project Manager (PM)
iP-PLUS is looking for an experienced Project Manager (PM) to serve as the government’s primary Point of Contact (POC). The PM shall provide overall management and guidance for all contractor personnel assigned to the TO including assigning tasks to contractor personnel, supervising on-going technical efforts, and managing overall TO performance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for the quality and efficiency of the TO, to include both technical issues and businesses processes.
- Responsible for driving each project to success, ensuring delivery on schedule, to scope,and within budget. This includes tracking and reporting schedules, schedule variances from plan, and developing contingency plans to bring the project back to alignment with schedule.
- Ensure all work efforts under this TO are coordinated with government personnel.
- Ensure coordination of work tasks within this scope are coordinated with other contractors supporting the AFCEC FMO.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplined teams to include both Government and contractor personnel supporting other AFCEC FMO tasks will be required.
- Commit to the contractor’s organization and make decisions for the contractor’s organization in response to Government issues, concerns, and comments, as well as be proactive in alerting the Government to potential contractual or programmatic and resource limitations issues.
- The PM shall be required to occasionally travel to Continental United States(CONUS)
- Due to customer related requirements, US Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related IT field.
- DoD Active Secret clearance is required, ability to gain interim Secret clearance, or holds a successfully completed a Tier 3 (T3) investigation or Tier 3 Reinvestigation (T3R).
- A minimum of ten (10) years of project management experience in the field or related IT area with demonstrated knowledge of similar programs (i.e., size, scope, and complexity).
- Must have a current Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional certification or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification.
Experience managing and coordinating a staff in a DoD environment.
A minimum of four years of IT experience with civil or environmental engineering systems.
A minimum of four years of DoD AF IT environment experience.
Master’s degree in Information Systems or related IT field.
DoD8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II compliant (Global Information Assurance [GIAC] Security Essentials Certification [GSEC],Security+, Systems Security Certified Practitioner [SSCP], Cisco Certified Network Associate [CCNA]-Security).
PLEASE APPLY BELOW
iP-Plus Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.