IT PROFESSIONALS SUPPORTING DEFENSE LOGISTIC AGENCY (DLA)
MISSION AREAS INCLUDE:
- Sustainment and evolution of an overarching DLA enterprise architecture
- Determination of proposed solutions
- Delivery of desired solutions, including oversight of related field activities, and sustainment of those solutions that are initially developed and delivered under a program manager
- Assurance that the solutions meet customer needs
- Effective integration of DLA’s IT solutions with other existing or planned logistics IT solutions in DoD.
Additionally, J6 guides and oversees the operations and ongoing transformation of related field and headquarters activities that provide cataloging and transactional processing support for the entire DoD logistics system and our numerous Federal customers.
- Task Order Project Manager
- Application Administrators /Programmers
- Business/Systems Analysts
- Cyber/IA Specialists
- Database Managers/Specialists
- ERP Analysts
- Network/Telecommunications Administrators/Engineers/Technicians
- Software Developers/Engineers
- System/Storage Administrators/Engineers
- Testing Specialists/Managers
- Video/Voice Engineers/Technicians
- Web Administrators/Developers
Tasks may be performed within the DLA Headquarter complex located at Fort Belvoir, Virginia as well as satellite offices in and around the Northern Virginia/Washington D.C. metro area and DLA locations both CONUS and OCONUS. DLA J6 is currently responsible for operations across the globe, including the CENTCOM AOR. The following is a non-inclusive list of cities to which support may be required:
- Columbus, Ohio
- Dayton, Ohio
- Battle Creek, Michigan
- Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Columbus, Ohio
- Kaiserslautern, Germany
- Fort Belvoir, Virginia
- New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
- Ogden, Utah
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Richmond, Virginia
- Tracy, California
Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen and able to pass a government background investigation
Some positions will require a Secret or higher clearance, IT-II, or current NACI or NACLC.
Certain certifications are required by the client and a copy of the unexpired certification is needed at time of resume submission.
PLEASE APPLY BELOW
iP-Plus Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.