FUNCTIONAL TASK LEAD
iP-PLUS is looking for an experienced Functional Task Lead to identify project goals and deliverables, schedule meetings, and validate and provide recommendations to FMO on final documentation for submittal to the Enterprise Environmental, Safety and Occupational – Management Information System Project Management Office (EESOH-MIS PMO).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure that the created artifacts are added to the EESOH-MIS requirements management repository.
- In coordination with the functional user community, manage requirements elicitation meetings with selected members of the target user community.
- Provide meeting notes and action item lists of all such meetings.
- Document functional and behavioral requirements of the requested application capabilities using Unified Modeling Language (UML) notations for Use Case diagrams, Use Case narratives, sequence diagrams as needed, and functional system testing using HP Application Lifecycle Management (HP ALM) software.
- Document static data requirements using UML notations for state charts (tables or diagrams), class diagrams, and object diagrams.
- Assist in updating the logical Business Domain Model as needed.
- In coordination with the functional user community, create the Functional Requirements Specifications documents for each approved project.
- In coordination with the functional user community, create any Software Requirements Specifications needed by the system development organization to evaluate and design the capability for deployment in EESOH-MIS.
- Provide support for the sustainment and new development activities.
- Provide functional management support to include, but not limited to, records management, data categorization, configuration management, cyber related activities, etc.
- Due to customer related requirements, US Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Environmental related field.
- DoD Active Secret clearance, ability to gain interim Secret clearance, or holds a successfully completed a Tier 3 (T3) investigation or Tier 3 Reinvestigation (T3R).
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience supporting EESOH-MIS or a similar system (i.e., size, scope and complexity).
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience supporting EESOH-MIS or a similar system (i.e, size, scope and complexity).
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience writing requirements documentation for EESOH-MIS or writing requirements documentation for a similar (i.e., size, scope, complexity) system.
- Functional experience in Civil Engineering and Environmental Management.
PLEASE APPLY BELOW
iP-Plus Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.